10 de septiembre de 2011

Kanjani8 J-Web - 2011.09.08

Sentai Ranger 2011.09.08 -YELLOW: 201109081935Sorry sorry.I can’t anymore.I’m too muddle-headed.I will work hard for the drama!champion length.

Lo siento, lo siento.

No puedo más.

Soy demasiado atolondrado.

Voy a trabajar duro para el drama!




Sentai Ranger 2011.09.08 - ORANGEAhh!!I haven’t played with any sparklers this summer!!Maybe I  should find a spot and do a basic version by myself, holding one in  each hand and saying, “Which one is gonna last longer~?!”A  little while ago, I was feeling like I might be getting a cold; I dealt  with it right away, so now I’m super healthy, but everyone should be  careful. There is a major difference in temperature between the air  outdoors and indoors, so it seems like it’s becoming impossible to keep  yourself at the right temperature.Today I’m staying in Osaka.It’s relaxing as expected~“Earlier”I didn’t thinkthings would turn out like thisThis timeAlthough I believedI would be able to gulp down this bitter-tasting and expensive-smelling cup.P.S.Drain away along with your sweat.credit: supermagicwordto anyone that needs to read! at the same time hoping someone translated/translates this hehe.

Ahh!
No he jugado con bengalas este verano!

Tal vez debería encontrar un lugar y hacer una versión básica por mí mismo, sosteniendo uno en cada mano y diciendo: "¿Cuál va a durar más tiempo ~?"

Hace poco, me sentía como si pudiera estar resfriado, tuve que lidiar con ello de inmediato, así que ahora estoy super sano, pero todos deben tener cuidado. Hay una gran diferencia de temperatura entre el aire en exteriores e interiores. , así que parece que se está convirtiendo imposible mantenerse la temperatura adecuada.

Hoy me voy a quedar en Osaka.
Es relajante como se esperaba ~

"Antes"
No pensé que
las cosas resultarían así

esta vez

A pesar de que creí
Me gustaría ser capaz de tragar este trago amargo y costoso olor.

PD
Drenar junto con su sudor.


Sentai Ranger 2011.09.08 - GREEN: Summer Vegetables + Sleep = Great rejuvenation. Finally, the supermarket. Starts selling sanma (an autumn food)!!When I see seasonal food on saleIt cheers me up totally.I have enjoyed the vegetables from summer, and with the satisfying diet I’m maintaining my heatlh.But you know~I feel sleepy these daysMy energy would not last till evening unless I take a 30 minute nap at around 3pm.Gra—nd—-paThat’s why~my eyes close very often to get some energy.When I close my eyesDo anything fun happen to me?I don’t consider these.Long live to sleeping!And while I write this,I feel sleepy but nobody knows~Anyway, the concerts are decided.Happy~I have to work out and prepare for it.I need to focus on my bodyI have gained 5kg over a monthThis is scary, Okura BODY (laughs)For the concerts,may the Gods let me slim down~~Let’s~ do it~Sleep~~this guy…. I’m going to sleep too, I have no idea how to translate Maru and Yasu’s.. TAT

Por último, el supermercado.
Comienza la venta de Sanma (un alimento de otoño)!
Cuando veo a los alimentos de temporada a la venta
Me alegra totalmente.
He disfrutado de las verduras de verano, y con la dieta satisfactoria estoy manteniendo mi salud.
Pero saben ~
Siento sueño en estos días
Mi energía no dura hasta la noche, a menos que tome una siesta de 30 minutos cerca de las 15:00.

A-bue-lo

Es por eso que ~
mis ojos se cierran con mucha frecuencia para reponer energías.

Cuando cierro mis ojos
Hago algo divertido para mi?
No creo eso.

¡Larga vida a dormir!

Y mientras escribo esto,
Me siento somnoliento pero nadie lo sabe ~

De todos modos, los conciertos se decidieron.

feliz ~
Tengo que trabajar y prepararme para ello.

Tengo que concentrarme en mi cuerpo
He ganado 5 kilos en un mes

Esto es aterrador, CUERPO Okura (risas)

Para los conciertos,
Que los dioses me dejen bajar de peso ~ ~

Vamos a hacerlo ~ ~

Sueño ~ ~


Sentai Ranger 2011.09.08 -PURPLE: With the little ossan. Bouken with him!The weather is good, the location shoot is smooth, just like the bicycles..Thus, it’s already September. There’s still summer heat, but it’s fight it together!The leagues have started abroad, Arsenal seems to be going crazy with all the stuffs!!Murakami Shingoknew he would talk about soccer somewhere…

Bouken con él!
El clima es bueno, la ubicación es disparar sin problemas, al igual que las bicicletas ..
Por lo tanto, ya es septiembre.
Todavía hay calor del verano, pero vamos a pasarlo juntos!
Las ligas han comenzado en el extranjero, el Arsenal parece estarse volviendo loco con todos los productos alimenticios!

Shingo Murakami




Sentai Ranger 2011.09.08 -RED:(´-`).。oO(  The tour at the 5 domes have been confirmed. We would be at Nagoya Dome on Christmas Eve. Before that first, we will work hard to create the album. We have already started recording. It’s awesome already. This album. It’s dangerous. Well, do look forward to it. We will create something good. Thank you like always. I love you eighter. Shibutani SubaruSUBARUUUUUU!!!! TAT TAT TAT TAT

La gira por los 5 Domes ha sido confirmada.
Estaríamos en Nagoya Dome en la víspera de Navidad.
Antes de eso, en primer lugar, vamos a trabajar duro para crear el álbum.
Ya hemos empezado a grabar.
Es impresionante ya.
Este álbum.
Es peligroso.
Bueno, espéremoslo.
Vamos a crear algo bueno.
Gracias como siempre.
Los amo eighter.

Shibutani Subaru


Sentai Ranger 2011.09.08 - BLACK: Autumn-sanHello this is Yokoyama Yuu. It’s going to start from September.We can somehow see the face of Autumn-san Even though autumn is the period of having major food cravings But, one year four seasons, I always have cravings!! What should I do~ Ahh~ I’m hungry.Thereforejanken*scissors*those who show the stone would have to bear with the hunger.YAY I CAN EAT. lol

Hola soy Yokoyama Yuu.

Se va a empezar a partir de septiembre.
De alguna manera podemos ver la cara de otoño-san
A pesar de que el otoño es la época de tener antojos de los principales alimentos
Pero, un año cuatro temporadas, siempre tengo antojos!
¿Qué debo hacer ~
Ahh ~ Tengo hambre.



por lo tanto


Janken


* Tijeras *




los que muestran la piedra tendrán que soportar el hambre.






Fuente: cookiesmon

Traducción al ingles: cookiesmon

Traducción al español: Pupi (All About The Best)



0 comentarios: