23 de diciembre de 2011

1202 [Myojo] Eito Questions

1202 [Myojo] Eito QuestionsQ8: If you could describe Eito as food, what would each member be? (Chiba Prefecture, Mikan)Shibutani: Ryo would be yakisoba, Okura - curry, Hina - burnt rice, Yoko - almond jelly, Yasu - basket of fruits, Maru - burdock root, and I would be that thing! You should think for yourself what I am!Nishikido: Okura has got a Western feeling to him, so he would be a shallot. Since Yokoyama-kun seems like he was brought up in some place without sunshine, he would be white radish sprouts. Subaru-kun would be a tiny shijimi clam. Yasu is kind of sticky so he would be a taro. Maru would be parsley. Murakami-kun would be monja, since he is sloppy. *laughs* Me… I don’t know! Maruyama: Murakami-kun would be sinewy meat. Subaru-kun would be a small spicy chicken. Yokoyama-kun would be purin. I myself would be a potato. Yasu would be marble chocolate. Ryo-chan would be karaage yakisoba. Okura would be grilled chicken with cream sauce.Yasuda: Ryo would be pork fried with ginger. Yokocho would be fruits. Okura would be some snack to have with alcohol. Maru would be karaage. Murakami-kun would be yakiniku. Shibuyan would be a mushroom. And I would be curry.Okura: Subaur-kun would be a tomato. Ryo-chan would be corn… Oh damn, I’m going by the member colors. Yasu would be pickles. Maru would be sweet beans. Yokoyama-kun would be grapefruit juice. Shin-chan would be a pumpkin. I would be a taro.Murakami: Maru would be an orange. Ryo would be a lemon. Black on the outside and white on the inside, Yoko would be a black sesame seed.  Okura would be spinach. Yasu would be water. He is soft and gentle like water. Subaru would be red pepper. He is a bit stingy, but the spicier it is the better it tastes, right? And I can’t be anything but an eggplant! Yokoyama: Subaru would be a tiny cute strawberry. Because of Nishikido’s  nimble image, he would be a green pea. Maru would be a burdock root. Since he is so dark. Yasu would be a pumpkin, I feel. Okura would be a carrot. Because he is so slim and slender. And I would be a white radish, since I’m fair-skinned. Hina would be…  he is already perfect as a gorilla!***Some of the mental images. XDInitially I started translating this for the “tiny cute strawberry” part. 8|bAs usual, apologies if there are mistakes.


hat are u most careful about when you sing?
Shibutani: To enjoy the singing!
Nishikido: That my pinky's not sticking up
Maruyama: That I digest the lyrics and sing with emotion
Yasuda: That I put feelings into my singing. Like, *SENDS FEELINGS*
Ohkura: I don't think much. I just make sure I don't sing with my throat and sing from the bottom of my stomach instead
Murakami: Nothing to be careful about. What's important is to have fun and enjoy the singing!
Yokoyama: That I just try my best to sing well...

2. What are you crazy over? [this is a super loose translation, xxxx-houkou are you? usually it's nabe-houkou, someone who takes over the nabe and won't let you cook your own food etc, houkou by itself is like, a lesser form of a shogun, basically, the troup leader~?]
Shibutani: That. I'll leave to your imagination what "that" is.
Nishikido: Nabe-houkou. I always think, "please eat this deliciousness♥"
Maruyama: Everything. I'll do anything if that's what people want.
Yasuda: I try to be crazy about stuff but end up not being crazy about anyting. I lack taking-charge skills...
Ohkura: I don't have that kind of authority~... I'm just a lowly peasant.
Murakami: I don't want to take charge of anything unless it's for work! I'd be the do-nothing-houkou I guess.
Yokoyama: At home and outside, nabe-houkou.

3. Do you know the meaning of your name? Please tell us if you do.
Shibutani: Don't be looking for meaning in names!
Nishikido: When I asked my mom, she said it sounded nice.
Maruyama: My dad named me so that 'd I'd grow to become a gentle man who loves peace.
Yasuda: Apparently the number of strokes is lucky. That's who it's 大 and not 太.
Ohkura: So that I become a loyal man. My great grandpa also has 忠 in his name, my dad has 忠 in his name too. So putting in 忠 was apparently a must.
Murakami: Dunno. I wonder why I have a 五 (five) in my name despite being the oldest son. I'll try asking my dad next time.
Yokoyama: 'Cause the president said "you" I guess?

4. What do you think will have happened to Murakami-kun in 50 years?
Shibutani: He'll be a star and be watching over us all.
Nishikido: He'd be dead I guess (lol)? If he's alive, I bet he'd go on walks everyday and stuff.
Maruyama: He'll look exactly like his dad. WIth totally white hair and eyebrows.
Yasuda: He'd be playing soccer.
Ohkura: Probably as energetic as now, but without any teeth?
Murakami: How would I know~! 50 years from now MEH! STOOPID~!
Yokoyama: Variety show host, real estate business owner, all kinds of things.

5. Who's the best at making a girl feel better?
Shibutani: Yasu. He's a really kind guy.
Nishikido: Ohkura. He might not say anything "proper," but I think he'd smile and say "Let's forget about it together."
Maruyama: Ohkura. I think he'd keep a good kind of distance but cheer you up.
Yasuda: Shibuyan. When he's serious, he's the kind to listen to you sincerely.
Ohkura: Maru. He'd pet your head and do embarrassing stuff that normal people can't do.
Murakami: Not me. Basically, I hate crying women. Tears that fall after holding them in as long as possible are nice, but no other kinds of tears!
Yokoyama: Maru or Yasu or someone. They're even kind to me, a guy.

6. If you could make any one day a national holiday, what day would it be?
Shibutani: I'd make August 8th, Papa day. Not father's day, you know. [8 = hachi, pachi on occasion]
Nishikido: August 3rd. Yassan's day. [8 = hachi, yattsu etc, 3 = san]
Maruyama: September 22nd, Meeting Kanjani day. We'll hold events that day!
Yasuda: Last day of Golden Week every year
Ohkura: Anything, as long as it's May 16th! I want to at least rest on my birthday~
Murakami: I'd add another day after February 29th in leap years and make February 30th a normal day
Yokoyama: August 8th. Kanjani∞ day. A day on which we sing and dance and make you laugh. With everything that we have.

7. You all speak Kansai-ben, but what do you think of girls who speak Tosa-ben? By the way, Tosa-ben adds ~chuu and ~yaki to the ends of words♪ [tosa is in uh, shikoku somewhere, it's where utahime took place~]
Shibutani: Do as you like.
Nishikido: I think it's find as long as you get through to each other?
Maruyama: Thaaaat's sooooo cuuuuute♥
Yasuda: Definitely cute!
Ohkura: I like it, I like it. When I was in the drama Utahime, my lines were in Tosa-ben, and I liked it. Dialects in the west of Japan have this rough kind of sense to them, so when girls use them, it's kind of tomboyish and cute.
Murakami: That's fine. Cute. I think more people should use their dialects.
Yokoyama: I love it when girls use dialects.

8. If Eito members were foods, what would they be?
Shibutani: Ryo would be yakisoba, Ohkura's curry, Hina's the burnt bits of rice or cheese or whatever, Yoko's annin-dofu, Yasu's a mix of fruits, Maru's burdock, I'm that thing! You think of what I should be!!
Nishikido: Ohkura has a western feel about him, so shallots. Yokyama-kun wouldn't grow well in the shade, so daikon-radish sprouts. Subaru-kun's tiny clams. Yasu's all gooey and sticky, so yams. Maru's parsley, you don't care if it's there or not. Murakami-kun's monja. 'Cause he's all messed up (lol). Me... I don't know!
Maruyama: Murakami-kun's red meat. Subaru-kun's like spicy chicken bits that have hardly any meat on them. Yokoyama-kun's pudding. I'm a potato. Yasu's marble chocolate candies. Ryo-chin's fried chicken-yakisoba. Ohkura's grilled chicken with cream sauce.
Yasuda: Ryo's fried pork cutlets with ginger, Yokocho's fruits, Ohkura's light food to go with drinks, Maru's fried chicken, Murakami-kun's yakiniku, Shibuyan's mushrooms, I'm curry.
Ohkura: Subaru-kun's tomatoes, Ryo-chan's corn... No no, the member colors are affecting me. Yasu's pickles, Maru's sweet-ish beans, Yokoyama-kun's grapefruit juice, Shin-chan's pumpkin, and I'm a taro potato.
Murakami: Maru's an orange, Ryo's a lemon, Yoko's black sesame seeds, black on the outside, white on the inside, Ohkura's spinach, Yasu's water. The way he kind of floats around, he's like waer. Subaru's hot pepper. He's got this tang to him, and that tang adds to the deliciousness, right? Of course I'm a eggplant!
Yokoyama: Subaru's a small cute strawberry. I have an image of Nishikido being nimble, so green peas. Maru's burdock. 'Cause he's tanned. Yasu's a pumpkin. Just because. Ohkura's a carrot. Kind of smooth and sharp and nice. I'm a daikon radish. Because I'm pale. Hina is... a gorilla's good enough!

1. ¿Qué es lo que más cuidas cuando cantas?
Shibutani: ¡Disfrutar lo que canto!
Nishikido: Que mi dedo meñique no sobresalga
Maruyama: digerir las letras y cantar con emoción
Yasuda: poner los sentimientos en mi forma de cantar. Al igual, * ENVIAR LOS SENTIMIENTOS
Ohkura: No pienso mucho en eso. Sólo asegurarme de no cantar con la garganta y cantar desde el fondo de mi estómago
Murakami: No hay nada que tener cuidado. Lo importante es divertirse y disfrutar del canto!
Yokoyama: Sólo dar lo mejor de mi para cantar bien...

2. ¿Por qué estás loco? [Esta es una traducción super libre, xxxx-Houkou? por lo general es nabe-Houkou, alguien que se hace cargo del nabe y no le permiten cocinar sus propios alimentos, etc, Houkou por sí mismo es como una forma menor de un shogun, básicamente, el líder de tropa ~?]
Shibutani: Eso. Voy a dejar a su imaginación lo que es"eso".
Nishikido: Nabe-houkou. Siempre pienso, "por favor come esta delicicia♥"
Maruyama: Todo. Haré lo que sea, si eso es lo que la gente quiere.
Yasuda: Trato de estar loco por esas cosas, pero termino por no ser loco por nada.. Me falta el hacerme cargo las habilidades
Ohkura: Yo no tengo ese tipo de autoridad ... ~ Yo sólo soy un humilde campesino.
Murakami: No quiero hacerme cargo de nada a menos que sea para el trabajo! Sería el no hacer nada-Houkou supongo.
Yokoyama: En casa y fuera, nabe-houkou.
???????????????


3. ¿Sabes el significado de tu nombre? Por favor, dínos si lo sabes.
Shibutani: No busco el significado de los nombres!
Nishikido: Cuando le pregunté a mi mamá, ella dijo que sonaba bien.
Maruyama: Mi padre me llamó así que crecí para convertirme en un hombre amable que ama la paz.
Yasuda: Al parecer el numero de trazos es una suerte. Que sea 大 y no 太.
Ohkura: Así que me convierto en un hombre leal. Mi bisabuelo también tiene en su nombre, mi papá tiene en su nombre también. Por lo que poner fue aparentemente una necesidad.
Murakami:No se. Me pregunto por qué tengo un (cinco) en mi nombre, a pesar de ser el hijo mayor. Voy a tratar de preguntarle a mi padre la proxima vez.
Yokoyama: Porque el presidente dijo que "You" creo? ----- xD

4. ¿Qué crees que le habrá sucedido a Murakami-kun en 50 años?
Shibutani: Va a ser una estrella y velará por todos nosotros.
Nishikido: Estaría muerto supongo (risas)? Si está vivo, seguro que iría a pasear todos los días y esas cosas.
Maruyama: Él va a ver exactamente como su padre. Con el pelo y las cejas totalmente blancos.
Yasuda: Él estaría jugando al fútbol.
Ohkura: Probablemente tendría tanta energía como ahora, pero sin dientes?
Murakami: ¿Cómo puedo saber ~! 50 años!
Yokoyama: Anfitrión de shows de variedad, dueño real del negocio de bienes, todo tipo de cosas.

5. ¿Quién es el mejor haciendo que una chica se sienta bien?
Shibutani: Yasu. Es un tipo muy amable
Nishikido: Ohkura. No podría decir nada "adecuado", pero creo que sonreiría y dirñia "Vamos a olvidarnos de esto juntos."
Maruyama: Ohkura. Pienso que él guardaría una buena distancia, pero la animaría.
Yasuda: Shibuyan. Cuando es serio, es la clase de tipo que escucha sinceramente.
Ohkura: Maru. Él pondría su cabeza y haría cosas embarazosas que la gente normal no puede hacer.
Murakami: Yo no. Básicamente, odio a las mujeres llorando. Las lágrimas que caen después de mantenerlas el mayor tiempo posible son agradables, pero no otro tipo de lágrimas!
Yokoyama: Maru o Yasu o alguno. Es más, están bien conmigo, un hombre.


6.Si pudieras hacer cualquier día de fiesta nacional, ¿qué día sería?
Shibutani: Lo haría el 08 de agosto, el día del padre. No es padre el día, ya sabes. [8 = hachi, pachi en ocaciones]
Nishikido: 3 de Agosto. Yassan's day. [8 = hachi, yattsu etc, 3 = san]
Maruyama: 22 de septiembre, reunión de un día Kanjani. Vamos a realizar eventos de ese día!
Yasuda: El último día de la Semana de Oro cada año
Ohkura: Cualquier cosa, siempre y cuando sea 16 de mayo! Quiero por lo menos descanso en mi cumpleaños ~
Murakami: Yo añadiría un día más después del 29 de febrero en los años bisiestos y 30 de febrero como días normales
Yokoyama: 08 de agosto. día Kanjani ∞. Un día en el que cantemos y bailemos y hagamos reír. Con todo lo que tenemos.

7. Todos hablan Kansai-ben, pero ¿qué piensas de las chicas que hablan Tosa-ben? Por cierto, Tosa-ben, añade ~ ~ chuu y yaki al final de las palabras [Tortosa está en uh, Shikoku en alguna parte, que es donde se llevó a cabo utahime~]
Shibutani: Haz lo que quieras.
Nishikido: Creo que está bien mientras lleguen al otro?
Maruyama: Eso es muuuuuuuuy lindooooooooo♥
Yasuda: ¡Definitivamente lindo!
Ohkura: Me gusta, me gusta. Cuando estaba en el drama Utahime, mis líneas estaban en Tosa-ben, y me gustó. Los dialectos del oeste de Japón cuentan con este tipo de sentido para ellos, así que cuando las chicas las usan, es una especie de marimacho y lindo. ---????
Murakami: Eso está bien. Lindo. Creo que más gente debería usar sus dialectos.
Yokoyama: Me encanta cuando las chicas usan dialectos.

8.Si los miembros de Eito fueran los alimentos, ¿cuáles serían?
Shibutani:Ryo sería yakisoba, curry Ohkura, Hina sería trozos de arroz o queso quemados o lo que sea, Annin-dofu sería Yoko, Yasu sería una mezcla de frutas, bardana sería Maru, yo sería esa cosa! ¡Piensen en lo que debe ser!
Nishikido:Ohkura tiene un toque occidental, por lo que sería chalotes. Yokyama-kun no crece bien en la sombra, por lo que sería un daikon-coles. Almejas pequeñas, Subaru-kun. Yasu es todo pegajoso y pegajoso, por lo que sería ñames. Perejil sería Maru, no me importa si está allí o no. Monja sería Murakami-kun. Porque él es todo en mal estado (lol). Yo... Yo no sé! ----- jajajajjajajaja pobre Maru!!!!! xDDDDDD

Maruyama: La carne roja es Murakami-kun. Subaru-kun como trozos de pollo picantes que casi no tienen carne en ellos. Budín es Yokoyama-kun. Soy una papa. Yasu dulces de mármol de chocolate. Ryo-chin, pollo frito yakisoba. Pollo a la parrilla con salsa de crema, Ohkura.
Yasuda: Chuletas de cerdo frito con jengibre, Ryo. Frutas, Yokocho, comida ligera, Ohkura. Pollo frito, Maru, Yakiniku, Murakami-kun, setas, Shibuyan, soy curry
Ohkura: Tomates, Subaru-kun, maíz, Ryo-chan... No, no, los colores de los miembros me afectan. Encurtidos, Yasu, dulce-ish, Maru, Yokoyama-kun jugo de pomelo, calabaza Shin-chan, y yo soy una papa taro.
Murakami: Maru es una naranja, Ryo es un limón, semillas de sésamo negro, Yoko, negro por fuera, blanco por dentro, espinaca es Ohkura, Yasu es agua.. Ají es Subaru. Tiene este sabor para él, y la espiga que se suma a las delicias, ¿verdad? Por supuesto que soy una berenjena!
Yokoyama: Subaru es una fresa linda pequeña. Tengo una imagen de Nishikido siendo guisantes, ágil, tan verde. Bardana, Maru. Porque él es bronceado. Yasu es una calabaza. Simplemente porque sí. Ohkura es una zanahoria. Suave y fuerte y agradable. Soy un rábano daikon. Porque soy claro. Hina es... un gorila bastante bueno!


Fuente: enshinge

Traducción al español: Pupi (All About The Best)

0 comentarios: